Annual Development Projects
- Technological improvement in Research and strengthening of Agriculture Research Stations of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. PDWP Dated 19-11-2014
- Indigenization of Hybrid Research and Development Technology for Crops, Fruits and Vegetables (Phase-II). DDWP Dated 24-09-2014
- Establishment of Biological control lab for identification, monitoring & controlling devastating pest in different agro-Ecological zone of KPK. DDWP Dated 24-09-2014
- Integrated crops improvement program in Dates, Palm Ground Nut, Sugar Cane, Rice and other high priority Crops. DDWP 07-09-2015
- Plantation Of 5 Million Olive Saplings In KPK And maintenance of Model Farm, Sangbhatti (Revised) Total cost = Rs 1154.173 Million (under process).
- Up gradation of Kaghan Agriculture Research Station in to Research Institute for development of winter and high value crops. Total Cost = Rs 200 Million (under process).